Pages 1

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welcome To Wine and Fries

I know what you're thinking.."Did she mean Wine and Cheese?!?". Well no, smartass, I did not. In case you didn't notice, it happens to be pretty hard to misspell Cheese as Fries on a keyboard...don't act like you're not checking out key placements right now...Anywhooo, you can all thank my wonderful parents, and probably my first grade teacher, for providing the brain knowledge to know that fruit and veggies are the most important food group, and thus, I give you, Wine And Fries. Welcome.


Wine and Fries is a blog about...everything and anything I choose to write about. I am interested in a variety of things (fashion, food, people, venting, places, shiny things, tv shows...you get the picture...oh that reminds me, add art to that list). You may wish to think of this blog as a box of chocolates..if I tell ya what you're gonna get...then how could I make fun Forrest Gump references!?! No matter how you drink your grapes or eat your potatoes (yes youngins, that includes you, please mentally replace the word “wine” whenever you see it in this blog with the word “grape juice” (also please reference the blogs contact email) It all still applies to you) there will eventually, at some point, maybe never but I’ll try, be something in here for you. Until then, I hope you continue to read Wine and Fries anyways, as I will, at the very least, attempt to entertain you.


And now, a little about the writer...that's me.
I entered this world and grew up in the wonderful city of Chicago. I currently reside in New York City. It is smelly. Why the Chicagoans didn’t think to call up the New Yorkers and be all “Yo, why don’t you make some alleys” back in the good ole days is beyond me. I mean, it’s not like we have the capabilities to have magic shrinking trolleys that can fit through the cracks of buildings (Harry Potter reference anyone??...just me?...moving on…). I’m also pretty sure that if one more person moves to the island of Manhattan it is sure to sink. In the few seconds it took me to write that sentence it is probable that 100000 new people just moved here so bear with me as I continue to write to you from beneath the sea (Don't worry, I’ll tell Sebastian and Ariel you all said ‘Sup from down unda'). I love fashion, my family, my dog, and my friends. I also wasn't joking when I said I never met a fry I didn't like but, more about that later. I galavant around the city and hope to take you along on some of my journeys. I also would LOVE to hear from you so tweet, email, tumbl, comment, etc, etc. whenever you feel like you just have to. I promise to respond...or at least think about it and dwell and possibly forget but eventually get back to you :) just kidding. Now, settle down in front of the tv and relax with some wine (grape juice...see how that works kids?) and fries, and enjoy.


Also, you can always find this lovely post under the about me section so you can read it daily, if you must..

No comments:

Post a Comment